Iconic Motorcycle Poster Suzuki GSXR Hayabusa Falcon
Enhance your wall or garage with our Suzuki GSXR Hayabusa poster. Elevate your interior and showcase your passion for this legendary motorcycle.
Our skilled artists from Moto Animals have ingeniously transformed the motorcycle poster’s design. We intricately fashioned it using authentic Suzuki GSXR Hayabusa superbike components, seamlessly blending in the spirit of an iconic Falcon.
The evolution of Suzuki Hayabusa spans 2 generations, and you can also explore our store for various styles, including rhino, elephant, falcon, and realistic renditions of the motorcycle.
- Printed on 200 GSM paper
- Features edge-to-edge printing with no borders
- Available in dimensions 11×17, 16×24, and 24×36 inches
- This item does not come with a frame
- We create all products to order and print them to the highest available standards. They exclude embellishments, such as rhinestones or glitter.
- Upon receiving your order, we initiate the printing process, which requires 2-5 days. Subsequently, we will dispatch your order to the provided address.
- Anticipate the arrival of your package in 10 – 13 business days (USA)/13 – 16 business days (International) following the product printing.
- Should you have provided an inaccurate address, please get in touch with us prior to shipment dispatch. Do not hesitate to contact us for any other inquiries.
- Our product fulfillment takes place in the US.
- Free Shipping within the USA: Enjoy complimentary shipping for all orders within the United States.
- Global Shipping (Worldwide): Benefit from a flat shipping fee of $10.00 for deliveries to international destinations.
Why is the Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa called a Falcon?
For individuals who might not be familiar, the term “Hayabusa” translates to “peregrine falcon” in Japanese. Consequently, Suzuki selected the name “Hayabusa” for its motorcycle, drawing a connection to the peregrine falcon’s hunting prowess, which involves targeting blackbirds. This choice of name symbolizes the initial Hayabusa motorcycle’s ambition to outshine the Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird and claim the title of the world’s fastest production motorcycle. This underlying rationale is what lends the motorcycle its distinct Japanese moniker. Notably, in its pursuit of prey, the peregrine falcon can attain speeds surpassing 300 km/h.